Thank you for your interest in employment with Greenlink, Greenville's public transportation system, operated by the City of Greenville.
View all openings and apply on the City of Greenville Online Job Application System.
Not ready to apply just yet? Fill out this form to receive an email with a link to our current openings so that you may complete a job application at your convenience.
- Required uniforms and equipment at no cost
- Additional training at no cost
- Tuition reimbursement up to $5,000 per fiscal year for approved undergraduate and graduate courses
- Employee wellness programs, including tobacco cessation and fitness stipend programs
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP), which offers free, confidential professional counseling, education and referral services to employees and their eligible dependents
- Employee Health Center, which offers free visits with a nurse practitioner, annual physicals and vaccinations
- Comprehensive insurance and benefits plan
- Family/medical leave
- Military leave
- Longevity bonuses paid every 5th year
- Membership in the South Carolina State Retirement System
- Supplemental elective 401(k)/457(b) plans
- 11 (8-hour) paid holidays per year
- Accrued general leave that can be used for other paid time off
For Questions or Comments
Director of Public Transportation
Marketing and Public Affairs Manager and Media Inquiries
Transit Operations & Safety Manager
Transit Planning Manager
Administrative Offices/Transit Center
100 W. McBee Avenue
Greenville, SC 29601
For Hearing Impaired / TTY Customers
Monday - Friday
8 a.m. - 5 p.m.
Route Hours of Operation
Monday - Friday
5:30 a.m. - 11:30 p.m.
Last trip departs at 10:30 p.m.
8:30 a.m. - 6:30 p.m.
Last trip departs at 5:30 p.m.
Greenlink service is not offered on the following holidays:
New Year's Day
Martin Luther King, Jr. Day