What victim services are available?
Victim services for Municipal Court cases are available through the Greenville Police Department by calling 864-467-5508 or 864-467-5373. You may also call the Thirteenth Circuit Solicitor's Office at 864-467-8647 for state level cases.

The victim advocate can explain the judicial system, act as a link between the prosecutor and the victim, give current case status information, assist in obtaining orders of protection, make referrals (counseling, food, shelter, etc.), and escort victims while they testify or appear at hearings.

For more information about these services, visit theThirteenth Circuit Solicitor's Office website.

Show All Answers

1. How do I file a complaint about an officer?
2. How do I get an attorney?
3. What attorney should I call to handle my case?
4. I can do this in another court. Why can't I do it here?
5. What do I do if I don't think the judge got all the information about my case before I was found guilty?
6. What will be my sentence?
7. Why did I receive this charge?
8. Will the judge put me in jail for this?
9. Can I represent myself?
10. I have asked you several questions and you won't answer them. Why aren't you more helpful?
11. What happens at a trial?
12. What happens at the arraignment?
13. Can I plead by phone?
14. My relative got arrested. Who do I talk to?
15. What victim services are available?
16. What have I been charged with?
17. What sentence will I get if I plead guilty?